Lewis Pressure Washing
  • NWGA Scanner

C02 Leak At Sonic

Multiple EMS units responded to the Sonic Drive-In in Chickamauga after multiple workers reported feeling sick. The incident started around 4:30P.M. when CO2 started leaking from a coke machine. A mother of one of the workers called 911 around 8:30P.M.. WCES and Puckett EMS responded to 11 Bushrod Johnson Avenue for multiple people having headaches and feeling dizzy. One person was transported by EMS to a local hospital for minor injuries related to carbon dioxide. The Sonic was closed and will remain closed until a technician can fix the problem.